Tuesday, July 12, 2005

The Interview

It was the worst experience I have had since I came out from college and worked. A person who claimed he was someone from a US based major electronic company called me last week to arrange for an interview for a possiton of IQA engineer. I was buffled since I didn't apply for that position. It must be my friend who works there helped me to get the interview arranged. Btw, thanks buddy for all your help. You have done enough. Anyway, a time was arranged and I told that a**hole that I would be there on time.
So I went yesterday. Approached the security guard of the front and told him I came for an interview. He gave me a look, like, are you nuts or something. I sensed something not right but anyway I was already at the front gate. The guard told me it was a replacement leave that day. My reaction was not very good because I felt like I was treated like a fool. Then he helped me by calling the HR. Luckily here were still people working on tat day. Guess what? The HR wasn't aware of this interview and no requests for hiring the so-called IQA engineer had been made by the department!
This is a total screw up and unbelieveable mistake made by a reputed multinational company. I can't believe that their staff can be so irresponsible and having no sense of professionalism. At the end they managed to find who was making this arrangement and called him. He even had a gut to tell me to come for another day. Feeling that they were no sincere in this interview, I decided to file a complain. Their HR encouraged me to do so too. Before I left I managed to get few names, including the names of the supervisor of that bugger. So what I am goin to do now is to write a long letter to their HR and screw them upside down. It is going to cost my carrer opportunity with that company but I don't really care now.

I am really really pissed!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005