Customer Satisfaction Index my ass
As expected, I receive no reply from my complain to that MNC about the treatment I was given two days ago. Not even an e-mail of acknowledgement! All the talks about CSI and supplier-customer relationship are just cocks and bulls. It reminds me of another incidence. I helped created a corporate website for my family business and got a web hoster to host the homepage. So in order to get good service, I was thinking maybe a public listed company would do better than the mum and pop shop. So I picked this mainboard listed company. Yeah before they got my money, they promised to the galaxy. Even in their homepage they talk about customer always comes first lah shit like that. A pretty standard ISO9000 quality standard statement. Then, things happen. When I e-mailed their customer service for help, nothing reply. They don't even bother to reply me to acknowledge that they have received my e-mail and are looking into my concerns/requests. We are talking about a public listed MSC company you know? And this is the service they provide to their customer. No wonder the current PM laments about first world infrastructure but with third world mentality. I think in Mandarin it is called "bao fa hu" mentality. Don't get what I mean? Check your pinyin dictionary...;) Ok lah, it is actually like, you are on hands to mouths situation for your first half of your life and all the sudden you hit a jackpot. What are you gonna do with you sudden wealth? Of course you go and buy the stuffs that you think rich people should have, i.e., the big small eye(Merz E-Class lah), Versace T-Shirt(even Char Koay Teow hawker at Gurney Drive also wears one), CD sun glasses(they are the ugliest sunglesses I have ever seen), Channel Fahrenheit perfume(yeap, guys use Fahrenheit. It makes me puke. Why don't they use Tuscany or sotmething?) and of course gold necklace that as thick as the chain for the anchoring. Oh yeah not to forget the latest smartphone in the market. I used to think having a smartphone was cool. After seeing those buggers showing off in the coffeeshop, suddenly my antique Nokia 6510 doesn't look so bad anymore! It is a total waste of money and waste of resource that smartphone in their hand. It's like you stick a rose on a cow dung. Arghhh...
Anyway, lets give them another day or two to see if they reply...;)
Anyway, lets give them another day or two to see if they reply...;)



<< Home