Saturday, July 16, 2005

The Cats and The Rain

It was raining quite heavily last night. By the time I got home, it was already close to 8pm.
I saw this bunch of cats on top of my washing machine when I went to the back to check out the green lawn. Four of them clutched together. It must be the rain that made them go to the higher place for comfort. Or maybe they were waiting for the rain to stop so that they could go home. Speaking of cats, there are so many of them here. It's probably because this is a Malay dominated area. I think there are only less than 10 families staying at the same taman, ok lah, same housing estate that are not Malays. So instead of dog problems, we've got cat problems...;)
Well, today is Saturday. For those who are still single or can still afford to go fooling around, have fun man!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005