The Hungry Ghost Festival
The traffic was unbelieveably light when I came to office this morning. Today is the 15th day of the Seventh Lunar Month according to Chinese Lunar Calender, which is also the Hungry Ghost Festival.
I don't feel good after I receive an SMS from my wife. I sometimes wonder if it really worth it for staying put for the sake of little David just because I feel that I have the responsibility to provide him a complete family. It is a sad thing to see what happen between me and her now after I fight for so many years(15 years to be exact) to get her accepted by my family. My heart bleeds whenever I think about it.
I don't feel good after I receive an SMS from my wife. I sometimes wonder if it really worth it for staying put for the sake of little David just because I feel that I have the responsibility to provide him a complete family. It is a sad thing to see what happen between me and her now after I fight for so many years(15 years to be exact) to get her accepted by my family. My heart bleeds whenever I think about it.



<< Home