Bukit Gambier
This is the tea kiosk at the peak of the Bukit Gambier Hiking trail. Three weeks after I came back from Ipoh Fellowship ride, I decided to go back to my routine biking activity. Yesterday saw me suffered up to the peak on my VooDoo rigid. Along the way I met few fellow bikers whom I made acquitance of during ne of the mountain bikers' gathering. We had a small chat at the peak and afterwards I decided to call it day when the time hit 7pm. Oh yeah, land has been cleared at the begining of the trail. A sign shows that the owner has decied to develop it. It's sad to see that another trail is making way to the so-called development and progress. This trail may not be lasted very long!
There was a small incidence in Tesco when I went there to shop for Little David's stuffs. My key stuck in the keyhole of the trunk when I tried to unlock it. Man was it a frustrating moment! I tried franticly to get it out, and at the same time called my sis and my friend for help. Thanks alot guys for being so helpful. My sis just back home and my mom was not around since she was the one who got hold of my spare key. That friend I called went unanswered. At first I didn't want to bother my wife as she was busy at her shop that time. Giving no choice I gave her a tinker and asked her to get me a locksmith. Guess what, the security guard showed up after I hung up. What a good timing! So I asked him for a favor to look after my car and I ran to the locksmith in Tesco to get help. He came down with me to my car and just a turn only he pulled the key out. Man, I was speechless when I saw it. It was so easy for him to get it out. I felt so dumb. Anyway, he's a pro! The locksmith was good hearted enough for not charging me. I thanked the security guard and quickly rush to see my kid as it was about time for him to go to bed! Mental note: next time don't use key to open the trunk!



<< Home