The map again
Tested out the map I created with topo lines in Penang by driving around Coastal Highway and places where roads are running accross the hill. No problem with refresh rate on screen. It's probably because it is a non-routeable map. I am now cracking my head to compile it to become a routable map, which requires me to roll up my sleeves and immerge myself into the instruction codes!
Oh yeah, I came back from a visit from a rattan furniture supplier. A humble guy in his 30s. We had a good chat, and I learned quite something about rattan furniture from him. I already have the brochure of his products. Right now I would have to think about how am I going to promote his products.
Oh boy, another midnight burning session!
Oh yeah, I came back from a visit from a rattan furniture supplier. A humble guy in his 30s. We had a good chat, and I learned quite something about rattan furniture from him. I already have the brochure of his products. Right now I would have to think about how am I going to promote his products.
Oh boy, another midnight burning session!



<< Home