New blog from the Tan family
Just got a reply from my youngest brother that he too has set up his own blog! Call it a brother pressure if you will. But I think with the advent of electronic technology and faster connection to the internet, posting updates of our daily lives seems to be a good idea after all. Of course, as long as we keep our blogs to a close circle of friends and kins. Well, I intend to keep it that way since this is the place that I will share my thoughts about my friends and my life!
I have been on lap top since I screwed up the OS that runs my desktop last week. I have been pain stakingly backing up import files, i.e., my work on GPS maps, email archives, Open office document templates etc since yesterday. I hope I will be able to get it done soon since most of my e-mail contacts are in that pc!
I have been on lap top since I screwed up the OS that runs my desktop last week. I have been pain stakingly backing up import files, i.e., my work on GPS maps, email archives, Open office document templates etc since yesterday. I hope I will be able to get it done soon since most of my e-mail contacts are in that pc!



<< Home