The BM Public Library
It is a surprise for me to heard that this library has shifted from its original location in Bukit Kechil to somewhere else. I just got to know about it when I decided to pay it a visit.
I was sending one of my workers to the bus station in BM. When I drop her off, I saw motorbikes parking along the mini tarmac that led to the library. So I decided to check it out since my last visit to the library was 20 years ago.
To my surprise, when I reached the place that was supposed to be a library it was a vacant land with a cobble stone for reflexology thinggy. I asked around and was told it had not been there for quite some time and given a "Hello, where have you been?" kind of look. Worst still, when I approached one of the lady hikers, I was treated like I was about to take advantages from her. Yeah, I look like I am so desperate that I have this printed on my forehead, "God you are so gorgeous. I am going to screw your brain out!". Give me a break!
Ok, back to the topic. Finally I got this friendly uncle to answer my question. So it's being shifted for quite some time already. No he doesn't know where the present location is, and this place has become a hiker haven. Hmm...
Oh yeah, you'll be dissappointed that the road that leads to the peak isn't worth a MTB visit. Too short. My GPS recorded less than 1km. Of course lah, never leave home without my toys!
I was sending one of my workers to the bus station in BM. When I drop her off, I saw motorbikes parking along the mini tarmac that led to the library. So I decided to check it out since my last visit to the library was 20 years ago.
To my surprise, when I reached the place that was supposed to be a library it was a vacant land with a cobble stone for reflexology thinggy. I asked around and was told it had not been there for quite some time and given a "Hello, where have you been?" kind of look. Worst still, when I approached one of the lady hikers, I was treated like I was about to take advantages from her. Yeah, I look like I am so desperate that I have this printed on my forehead, "God you are so gorgeous. I am going to screw your brain out!". Give me a break!
Ok, back to the topic. Finally I got this friendly uncle to answer my question. So it's being shifted for quite some time already. No he doesn't know where the present location is, and this place has become a hiker haven. Hmm...
Oh yeah, you'll be dissappointed that the road that leads to the peak isn't worth a MTB visit. Too short. My GPS recorded less than 1km. Of course lah, never leave home without my toys!



<< Home