Another stay back till midnight
It was the second consecutive day that I stayed back in the office till midnight. Thanks to my itchy hands, I accidently deleted the system files when I was using a computer house keeping program called EasyCleaner to "clean" the pc hard drives. Panic man! It got worst that it was not one, but two of the pcs that I am using facing the same fate! I managed to save one of them, but the other one needs a clean installation. That means I would have to install the OS and the application softwares again. Man, this is a major job. If I get it done in computer shop, they're gonna charge me RM40(minimum). Anyway, I think I am gonna do it tommorow. I haven't seen my Little David for two days already. I am kinda miss him!
Oh yeah, someone asked me about riding in Gunung Inas. Sorry lah, I haven't been there before. But a few searches on the Net reveals few interesting info about it:
http://pwp.maxis.net.my/kotrt/journals/shamoon_inas.htm
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oc6i5yj.5zpl049j&x=1&y=-ot5e3r
http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct01/malaysia.html
http://www.impressions.com.my/Raft/raft_sedim.htm
http://sea.unep-wcmc.org/sites/pa/0452v.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mofam/Mountain%20Info/gunung_inas.htm
So friend, enjoy! Just remember to bring the talisman that your mom gave you when you were a kid to the ride too ok???
Oh yeah, someone asked me about riding in Gunung Inas. Sorry lah, I haven't been there before. But a few searches on the Net reveals few interesting info about it:
http://pwp.maxis.net.my/kotrt/journals/shamoon_inas.htm
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oc6i5yj.5zpl049j&x=1&y=-ot5e3r
http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct01/malaysia.html
http://www.impressions.com.my/Raft/raft_sedim.htm
http://sea.unep-wcmc.org/sites/pa/0452v.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/mofam/Mountain%20Info/gunung_inas.htm
So friend, enjoy! Just remember to bring the talisman that your mom gave you when you were a kid to the ride too ok???



<< Home