My brother's blog
Just received an email from my younger brother, who is now a working physician in UK, that he too created his own blog. He just got a baby girl from his lovely wife, Jasmine. God bless them all. He named his princess Helena. Brother, if you read this, remember Melissa and Serena are the names I reserve for my future daughter ok?We were not very close when we were small. It's probably I felt threatened or was jealous of his existence as he got full attention from our mom. But frankly speaking I didn't hate him for his coming to the family. It was just a plain jealousy. So much that you can say he received terrible treatments from his big brother. I remember one time he accidently bumped into me when I was about to enter the kitchen. He quickly said sorry but I still wanted to smack him. It was terrible. I felt bad years after the incident. I still do.
He turns out to be a bright kid. Scored SRP and SPM with flying colors and decided to attend boarding school in Scotland for his "A" level. At that time I was already in US pursuing my dream to be an aerospace engineer. We kept in touch after he obtained my e-mail(or I gave him mine. I don't remember). We said a lot of things in e-mail. Our corrspondence covers topics like our lives, our girl friends(The Tan brothers become bad kids when it comes to girl thing!), how we feel about family matters and about what we are going to do after we graduated. We even had heated arguements on e-mails when we don't disgree to each about each approaches to our lives. Imagine what would happen if we met physically since both of us are very hot tempered(Same gene mah).Like I say in the first place, he is a bright kid. He graduated from Glasgow with honors in Medical science. Currently he is working there as physician and at the same pursuing his dream to become a specialist.
I wish him luck!
Oh btw, here's his blog, http://lifeinfarrye.blogspot.com/



<< Home