Heat wave in NY
Just opened my favorite Star newspaper, when I flipped over to the World section I saw this head line, "Rains brings brief respite from blistering heatwave".
It reminds me during my time in New York. The summer over there is no child. I used to snared at people when they said candle could melt under the intense heat of summer sunlight. How could that be? I always ask myself. Malaysia is a country that lies in the tropica region. Sure the summer in New York would not be as hot as the afternoon over here. Well, I was dead wrong, and I did see candle melted under the hat of the summer heat wave!
So next time if you plan to visit NY, just bear in mind that Summer over there can even be hotter than what we have here!
It reminds me during my time in New York. The summer over there is no child. I used to snared at people when they said candle could melt under the intense heat of summer sunlight. How could that be? I always ask myself. Malaysia is a country that lies in the tropica region. Sure the summer in New York would not be as hot as the afternoon over here. Well, I was dead wrong, and I did see candle melted under the hat of the summer heat wave!
So next time if you plan to visit NY, just bear in mind that Summer over there can even be hotter than what we have here!



<< Home