Nasi Lemak, My kid and his mom
This picture was taken when we were on our way to meet my mom at Ratu Mutiara, Tanjung Bunga. He has been looking for opportunity to climb that ladder of the ferry. Anyway, here it is. The most recent picture of my little devil.So, what has it got to do with nasi lemak? Naah, it's just I ate it for breakfast this morning, that's all...;) I have been a great fan of nasi kandar since I left school and worked. I always find myself craved for it every morning, and I started heard about rumors that they put poppy seed into their curry so that their patrons would come back for more since they would be addicted to this additional flavor. Well, it is true poppy seeds are one of the spice ingredients that make curry so tasty. At one time the MB up there were making lots of huha about that. But after some experts stood out and defended the practice of this adding poppy seed thinggy it was quiet again. Sometimes I wonder if those YB were so busy that they didn't have time to find facts first before they make any comment.
Lately I have discovered any good stuff that rivals Nasi Kandar. Yup, it's nasi lemak! I can have almost the same stuff with less money! Nasi Lemak, Sambal, peanuts, tibung, eggs and beef for half the price I would pay for nasi kandar. They taste better too! Definitely a savior for me since I am now on my own and don't work for corporate world anymore!
Nasi Lemak anyone???



<< Home