Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dash Mount For my GPS unit

It is actually a cellphone dash mount. I saw it one day when I was in Tesco getting baby formula and diapers for little David. After seeing the stuff for weeks(!), I decided to bite the bullet and get one myself. It is a snug fit for my GPS. The thick side is just enough for my GPS to slot in.
Of course, there are mounts specially made for GPS. One of the best is called RAM mount, which claims to be made in US of A. Price? USD99 per piece. It is a matter of personal preference. Some like to get the actual genuine thinggy. Some like to compromise by spending less on alternatives. For me, RM9.50 vs RM380 is a great saving. I can spend the remaining RM370.50 on other things like buying toys for my kid or taking my loved one to a nice dinner.
Well, it's Saturday now. I am still in the office doing nothing other than trying to figure out how to promote my stuffs to my buyers. Sometimes I wonder if it is really worthy for me to spend time on this that already screw my financial status. I already get my hands dirty. I will have to get it done. Of course, I definitely switch to other thing once I am done with it since furniture is not my cup of tea. I am more into high tech stuffs if you bother to ask. You know, something that relates to Aerospace engineering, like, cartography or how to build a rocket engine?? Yeah I know. Dream on! Hey, everybody have dream, right???
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005