Thursday, February 23, 2006

Public Loo


If I don't tell you, you would not believe it is actually a public toilet in Penang! I stumbled upon it when I was geocaching in the Teluk Bahang Forest Museum. Who could believe that Penang has such a nice design for public loo?
Civic attention is still lacking in Malaysia. This toilet manages to be spared from vandalism is because of its location: it locates in the middle of the forest. Not many locals would go to the forest for their weekend activities. Most are foreign tourist, whom I must are more conscious about the abuse of public utility. If locals do venture into this deep, they are either nature lovers that more disciplined. They still throw plastic wrapping on the trail. But at least they don't go and destroy the toilet bowl!
Anyway, it has been quite a while I have not updated my blog. Don't worry, I am still alive. Just don't feel like writing that's all...:)
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005