Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tennis Babes

Ana Ivanovic, Anna Kournikova, Maria Sharapova, Sania Mirza.... What do they have in common? Yup they play tennis professionally, and they are stunningly beautiful. I wonder why don't we have bed...err...badminton babes or football babes? It is a thing to ponder, don't you think???

Ana Ivanovic
Anna Kournikova
Maria Sharapova
Sania Mirza


Just out of my concern, I gave my lunch partner a call to see how she was doing. I am glad she comes out of her shitty mood now, and have decided to give her boyfriend a chance to prove himself that he is worth her time. That guy will have an uphill battle to prove himself, that's one thing for sure. I know her for some time, and I understand what she expects from her loved one!

Lets hope I will not receive her e-mail about being shitty mode and need my shoulder for her to sob again! I don't think I will be gentle next time!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005