Wednesday, December 14, 2005

My friend's blog

A friend of mine sent me the url address of his blog. So I think I'll post it here, http://andytans.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/. It's still new. So we will have to bear with it for the moment.

I forgot how I knew him. But it was one of the mountainbiking outings that I was used to be very actively involved when I was working(Don't ask why don't I right now. I will be getting very upset when I mention the reason why.). He's currently working as a senior technician at an MNC. The job title can be deceiving since he's earning more than some engineers in the same company!

So far I have yet heard from the company that I last went for an interview. I already expect from the worst. Look like I have to start looking again now.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005