Absence
I realize I have not been updating my blog recently. It is not that I have nothing to say but actually there are lots of happening. I just don't know where to start.The picture taken was the waterfall at Sungai Ara(Ara river). I go there mountain bike very often but I seldom take notice of it until this Sunday. I was on my way to plant a geocache there.
Got in touch with her again. I think it is a mistake to start contacting her. Since then we found every opportunity to get in touch. She sounded unhappy with her boyfriend. She complained about him not being romantic and understanding. I have a feeling that she makes comparison. Her boyfriend is a momma boy type. I hinted her that bad boy doesn't make a good husband again. She looked a little annoy by my statement. Anyway, other than that it was a pleasant and cozy meet again. We had a lot of things to tell each other and before we knew it, it was time for her beauty sleep again. She waited a moment before she left my car. I didn't take that moment to my own advantage. I still love my kid, very much!
By the way, I came back from a successful job interview. The interviewer wanted me to give them answer if I accepted their offer next week. I haven't decided yet. It's not about the salary they offer. I actually consider it to be good since I left electronic industry for so many years(5 to be exact, and it is considered to be a long time if you see how fast the electronic stuffs have moved on in 5 years!). In addition to that, I also get to enjoy contractual annual bonus, highway toll and travel allowances and medical insurance. It's about her. She works at the same company too. I am waiting for another job offer. It offers slightly more but no benefits. If that the latter gives me an affirmative answer, I think I am going to go to accept the offer, for the good of me and her.
Sad, isn't it? We found each other at the wrong time!
How much more they offer me? Lets just say it's 5 times more than I am getting now, with the benefits included!



<< Home