Thursday, November 17, 2005

She

I finally took the courage to see her yesterday.

It was a pleasent and warm meet. We had dinner at banana leaf restaurant. We exchanged few updates of our lives and happening to our friends. She looked radiant. I was glad to see her that.

Funny we tried to avoid talking about him. She never wanted to talk about it until I brought it up at the end of the dinner. With slight hesitation she brief about how he was. Apparently he is a Mr. Nice Guy and not like me bad boy kind of person. So she can bully him without fear for hitting back, so to speak. Hmm...

I could feel we still have feelings to each other. It's just we stumbled upon at the wrong time. Too bad.

Before she entered her house, she said, "Fantasy and reality, I have to choose one." And just left without waiting for my response. I understood what she meant, and I sincerely wished all the best for her.

"If you love someone you let them go." I understand what it means now.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005