Our unborn child

It wasn't easy for me to think of what happened to my unborn child last week. My wife had a miscarriage after bearing the child for seven weeks. She was bleeding in that morning. I rushed to hospital when I came to know about it and was told by doctor that the child could not be safed. I wasn't thinking of anything. My thought was if the adult would be alright. Well, it was a relief that my wife came out from the operating theater in one piece.
She got discharged after a day rest in hospital. We decided to go to the beach to get ourselves piece of mind from what happened to our child.
It wasn't easy to accept the fact little Melissa/Patrick wouldn't come to the family. But in sense it would be good for the unborn, that he or she doesn't have to come to this world to suffer the life that what his/her parents are suffering. As of moment I am still trying to figure how am I going to pay the medical bill. It is not a huge sum. If I were still working it would be merely a three day worth of my salary.
I don't know. It is not very fair for my wife and my children to face the same hardship I am facing now. They are the involuntary victims.
And it is no use to prey for the god or what devine power that we humans think they are or have invented. They don't exist, and it's useless to prey for something tha hast never been existed. I have to find ways to get out of this shit hole, at least for the sake of my loved ones.



<< Home