Nothing to write about. But my itchy hand wants me to scribble something about me today.
I was thinking of going cycling just now. But the weather has not been good lately. It was a sunny day before I was about to put my bike into my car. Then all the sudden the sky turned dark and voila, it rained again.
A friend came for a visit. I have not seen him for quite some time, five years to be exact. So it was a pleasent surprise. He gave me another surprise by handling me a wedding invitation card. So what he has been doing for not appearing for so many years! Good for him though. I think amongst us ex-Otisans that still keep in touch he was one of the few bachelors left. I have not met his loved one yet but I am she would be a stunner.
Dreamt about her again last night. It has not happened for the last few weeks. Something's going on? She's facing trouble? Hmm...
Think I'll call her next week to find out.
I was thinking of going cycling just now. But the weather has not been good lately. It was a sunny day before I was about to put my bike into my car. Then all the sudden the sky turned dark and voila, it rained again.
A friend came for a visit. I have not seen him for quite some time, five years to be exact. So it was a pleasent surprise. He gave me another surprise by handling me a wedding invitation card. So what he has been doing for not appearing for so many years! Good for him though. I think amongst us ex-Otisans that still keep in touch he was one of the few bachelors left. I have not met his loved one yet but I am she would be a stunner.
Dreamt about her again last night. It has not happened for the last few weeks. Something's going on? She's facing trouble? Hmm...
Think I'll call her next week to find out.



<< Home