Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My blog

Recently I was bombarded by my friends about this blog. They discovered it by accident when they type turbo snail on the search engine. This blog is supposed to be private and shared amongst my kins and my very close friends. That's why I am a little daring when it comes to write something about myself and the people I know.
Some asked me who is that lady that I mentioned in this blog. Is she someone that they know? Sorry folks, for the sake of her privacy, I am not going to reveal her identity. Just say she's very special for me, and I value very much of her friendship and her companionship. That's all I can tell you. Nope, no pictures...:) One time my friend commented that I was very protective of her. Yup, I am still am eventhough she has found her better half!
Btw, I have public my blog at the public listing disabled. Sorry guys, it will be very difficult for you to find this blog now! Checked my traffic data just now, the number of visits by god knows who has virtually reduced to zero. That means it works, and I am glad!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005