Dengue alert
The health department has sounded the dengue alert in four areas, where Penang is one of them. So far there are already five deaths in Penang along. The authority is taking neccessary actions to counter the threat. For more info, you have to read the newspaper.
I also took the courage to contact her. Too bad, I lost her phone numbers and e-mail addresses(long story. Can't imagine all the shit can happen in one day. My phone memory got corrupted. PC crashed and PDA no longer worked. It was the worst nightmare!). I would have to rely on my memory to recall her work e-mail address. Luckily the one that I remember worked. So she was ok. It was a relief. The place she is staying and working are within the vicinity of the dengue outbreak spot. She will have to be very careful on that.
Little David and his mom are pretty much safe as of moment. But if the outbreak gets more serious and spread out to other areas on the island, I am going to ask them to come back.
I am working on a Greek enquiry now. There's still no news from the project I was working since I submitted my final proposal last week. I would have to brace for the worst since they didn't call me after their meeting on 28th Sept.
Lets see what happen.
I also took the courage to contact her. Too bad, I lost her phone numbers and e-mail addresses(long story. Can't imagine all the shit can happen in one day. My phone memory got corrupted. PC crashed and PDA no longer worked. It was the worst nightmare!). I would have to rely on my memory to recall her work e-mail address. Luckily the one that I remember worked. So she was ok. It was a relief. The place she is staying and working are within the vicinity of the dengue outbreak spot. She will have to be very careful on that.
Little David and his mom are pretty much safe as of moment. But if the outbreak gets more serious and spread out to other areas on the island, I am going to ask them to come back.
I am working on a Greek enquiry now. There's still no news from the project I was working since I submitted my final proposal last week. I would have to brace for the worst since they didn't call me after their meeting on 28th Sept.
Lets see what happen.



<< Home