The Mapping
The moderators of the forum approached me to discuss the possibility of releasing the Seberang Perai side of the Penang map back to them yesterday. What can I say? They are the boss. Also, the reason given was quite logical. They are building a greater Nothern region map right now. By leaving out Penang in anyway does not make sense.
So I told them that I would like to make one last update before I pass over the baton the them. Just for the sake of sentimental value lah. Though I didn't spend long on it, you can say they are my blood and sweat.
I don't know what is the plan from them right now. There may not be an individual Penang map should they decide to integrate the island map into the greater northern region as well.
I am currently looking for others to take over the island so that I could focus more on other things. I am planning still to be involved in this mapping thinggy but I will be playing a different role. I suggested to do map for the smaller towns since these areas are virtually non-existense in any of the electronic maps we are working on.
It starts to look good actually. I am looking forward to the next challenge!
Oh yeah, I plan to go hiking this coming Sunday. But it will depend if I could find a partner to do so(and he will have to fetch me at Pulau Tikus!).
So I told them that I would like to make one last update before I pass over the baton the them. Just for the sake of sentimental value lah. Though I didn't spend long on it, you can say they are my blood and sweat.
I don't know what is the plan from them right now. There may not be an individual Penang map should they decide to integrate the island map into the greater northern region as well.
I am currently looking for others to take over the island so that I could focus more on other things. I am planning still to be involved in this mapping thinggy but I will be playing a different role. I suggested to do map for the smaller towns since these areas are virtually non-existense in any of the electronic maps we are working on.
It starts to look good actually. I am looking forward to the next challenge!
Oh yeah, I plan to go hiking this coming Sunday. But it will depend if I could find a partner to do so(and he will have to fetch me at Pulau Tikus!).



<< Home