Feeling bloated
Got up at 9am after 4 hours of sleep. A phone ring woke me up, and it was a call from my customer. I went to see him at construction site and to finalize few things about my second proposal.
My head is still spinning due to lack of sleep today. I think I am going to hit the sack early tonight. Was thinking of going biking at Gambier and at the same time checked out the cache I put there. But I was too tired to go.
Mom said it is the first day of the furniture fair in Penang(which will last for 5 days) today, and we are taking part. I am not very keen to go since it is for retail market. You work your ass out and at the end you get peanuts for profit(after taking the account of visiting the customer few times, doing the actual installation work and follow up after that). Well, it is their way. I am going to focus on the project. Though the margin looks meagre, every month we still about 100k of net income. Worth the effort? Yup. For me? The commision I am getting is even smaller than my salary when I was working in MNC. So much for motivation! Sometimes I wonder those buggers who go back to their family business ends up driving better cars. The car thing is probably superficial. But in actual fact he has only two dollars in his pocket and his credit card is a subsidiary card given by his father. That's why I said no when the old folks suggested me to get the car they think was my dream car, the Bimmer 3 series. They want me to drive that kind of car? No problem. I'll drive one when it's time, and it will be paid for by me and under my name. Otherwise, they can buy whatever cars they want as long as they don't TELL me to change mine. Under theirs? What for?
My head is still spinning due to lack of sleep today. I think I am going to hit the sack early tonight. Was thinking of going biking at Gambier and at the same time checked out the cache I put there. But I was too tired to go.
Mom said it is the first day of the furniture fair in Penang(which will last for 5 days) today, and we are taking part. I am not very keen to go since it is for retail market. You work your ass out and at the end you get peanuts for profit(after taking the account of visiting the customer few times, doing the actual installation work and follow up after that). Well, it is their way. I am going to focus on the project. Though the margin looks meagre, every month we still about 100k of net income. Worth the effort? Yup. For me? The commision I am getting is even smaller than my salary when I was working in MNC. So much for motivation! Sometimes I wonder those buggers who go back to their family business ends up driving better cars. The car thing is probably superficial. But in actual fact he has only two dollars in his pocket and his credit card is a subsidiary card given by his father. That's why I said no when the old folks suggested me to get the car they think was my dream car, the Bimmer 3 series. They want me to drive that kind of car? No problem. I'll drive one when it's time, and it will be paid for by me and under my name. Otherwise, they can buy whatever cars they want as long as they don't TELL me to change mine. Under theirs? What for?



<< Home