Monday, September 12, 2005

The Lantern Show


It was a surprise for both of me and little David. We stumbled ipon this lantern show when his mom and her so-called family were waiting for the dinner to be served at the Mt Erskine's eat out. Little David was quite excited when he saw those lanterns beautifully lit. We stayed for a while before we decided to get little David's mom to come over.
Those lanterns were really beautiful. We really had fun viewing the lanterns. We later found out that it was some kind of community event, and there were lantern walking at later hours. I took some pictures of the lanterns. Unfortunately I can only post two of them here. Ofoto.com starts charging users for using its service if users wish to archive their photos permanently online. So I have to look around for other free online photo album. Oh yeah, only on this occassion that how I wish I had a DSLR! The point and shot camera just wasn't good enough for taking pictures at such situation. Anyhow I still managed to take some great shots.






Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005