Bangsa Malaysia?
There are articles on the Star talking about the race of Malaysia today. It really amuses me. Why do we want to talk about a race for Malaysia? Does it really matter? Interracial marriage is still very rare in Malaysia. There are reasons for that. The acceptance of the society, the conditions of them getting married and the common view of people on those who like to date someone who is not their race. I have no problem with that. But most people around me do. I remember one time a female friend of mine was complaining to me that she was having a tough time with her family just because she was dating a Malay. I also had someone crying on my shoulder that he or he would have to separate his or her love ones just because they are not their race. Wake up lah guys. This is not a homogenous society. If normal folks nowadays still have this xenophobic view on different races shouldn't get married together, we will only talk until the cows come home, and there will still be a talk only.
I was once criticised by my friends about me drooling at Indian, Malay or black chics just because I am Chinese, and a Chinese shouldn't do this. Of course, those who say this to me have a earful from me. You just want to fuck them so that your gene will pass on. So why do you care whether your partners are Chinese or not? I don't care. Once the light is off they all feel the same, and they still moan and groan like nobody business!
If Little David one day tells me that he's dating Martian, I am going to tell him to go ahead. Just remember to wear protection if he doesn't want to settle down yet! I am going to tell him that I once had a crush on chics that are not my race too, and it was one hell of an experience.
Me bad daddy? Hey this is the 21st century ok? I think that's why I feel so trapped in the family. Someone who is too open minded in the place where their view are still in the medivial time. Well as long as they don't meddle my life, I will simply ignore them.
The articles:
The faces of ‘Bangsa Baru’
Look, we're all Malaysians lah
I was once criticised by my friends about me drooling at Indian, Malay or black chics just because I am Chinese, and a Chinese shouldn't do this. Of course, those who say this to me have a earful from me. You just want to fuck them so that your gene will pass on. So why do you care whether your partners are Chinese or not? I don't care. Once the light is off they all feel the same, and they still moan and groan like nobody business!
If Little David one day tells me that he's dating Martian, I am going to tell him to go ahead. Just remember to wear protection if he doesn't want to settle down yet! I am going to tell him that I once had a crush on chics that are not my race too, and it was one hell of an experience.
Me bad daddy? Hey this is the 21st century ok? I think that's why I feel so trapped in the family. Someone who is too open minded in the place where their view are still in the medivial time. Well as long as they don't meddle my life, I will simply ignore them.
The articles:
The faces of ‘Bangsa Baru’
Look, we're all Malaysians lah



<< Home