Thursday, August 25, 2005

That mapping thinggy again

I am still in the office preparing the next set of catalog.

I just checked the mapping forum not long ago. Things becomes more intesting and exciting in this free mapping for Garmin GPS units thinggy. Recently we managed to get topo maps ready for Garmin set. Of course, they are not as detailed as what surveyors are using. But they are good for us ourdoor enthusiast to walk around in the jungle. For me, it makes my recce easier since I could visualize the profile of the trail and also to judge if we were on the right track. I am still learning how to use my GPS unit. It is a useful tool. Some might say it's just a toy. It depends how you see it though.
Anyway, it's 11.30pm now. Think I'd better log off and hit the sack.
Just one night only, and I already miss my son. Hmm...
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005