Monday, August 22, 2005

Giant ant and Scorpion

I saw these things during my last ride at Bukit Gambier. They are quite fascinating, don't you think? But be careful though. Their stings are quite painful and can be deadly if you are allergic to their venoms. Of course, I was not that stupid enought o fool around with that scorpion. It was about 6 inches long and was crawling towards us. I saw it first. My riding partner was very excited to see it too. Hmm, what is it called in Cantonese again? "Shan Har"? Which mean mountain prawn or mountain shrimp if I translate it literally. Well, it sure looks like crayfish or lobster to me!
Woke up this morning afreash and thought I would have a great day today. Half an hour later I had a big fight with the old lady. What a good way to start my day!

Oh yeah, my ride. You can go to this link to view the rest of the pictures.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=oc6i5yj.3f0wwmib&x=1&y=-6568m9

Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005