Saturday, August 20, 2005

Bukit Gasing Educational-Recreational Forest

I asked my friend in KL about it and tried to find if I could mountain bike there. From the look of the trail on the map, it sure looks like a nice place to thrash around. Well, he told me to forget about it since it is basically a hiking trail. So no luck then.
There is an article about it on today's Star. Hmm, a nice place to hike and mouth watering thosais huh? Maybe next time when I visit KL again I'll pay it a visit then.

The article: Of jungle walks and mouth-watering thosais


Speaking of thosais, did I tell you before that I was quite fascinating by brown skin chics, be they Indians, Malays, Pakistanis, Polyneseans, Thais or Indochinese ? No? Trust me, under those sarees, loose fitting dresses, tudung/veil are leggy, well proportion body. Man, how can they be so perfect? And their complexion! It rivals the best Greek sculpture that you have ever seen! The eyes, the eye browses, the nose and the juicy lips. Man, just imagine that lips. They can virtually suck you dry...;) But one thing, once they've caught their male preys(ahem), they will start swell like balloon. That I don't understand. Some say because of the diet. Hmm...gene maybe???
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005