Into zen mode again
Just had a word with sis. She just came back from meeting a kitchen cabinet's customer. Apparently this customer is a mistress of so and so, and she is quite popular in Penang high fly society.
It makes me wonder. If I am not mistaken, she's quite highly educated and doesn't look like an airhead at all. Maybe she wants to take an easy way out by hooking herself to someone who is rich and probably influential.
I don't know. From what my sis decribed, I don't like her already. She maybe a stunner with a brain. But she degrades herself by taking an easy way out. Call me jealuous if you will, I strongly believe that one cannot call himself a human being if he forgoes his pride and principle. A person without pride and principle is just an animal who can think. That's all.
Ok, where is my VooDoo Erzulie againn? Hmm, need a new pair of tires already!
It makes me wonder. If I am not mistaken, she's quite highly educated and doesn't look like an airhead at all. Maybe she wants to take an easy way out by hooking herself to someone who is rich and probably influential.
I don't know. From what my sis decribed, I don't like her already. She maybe a stunner with a brain. But she degrades herself by taking an easy way out. Call me jealuous if you will, I strongly believe that one cannot call himself a human being if he forgoes his pride and principle. A person without pride and principle is just an animal who can think. That's all.
Ok, where is my VooDoo Erzulie againn? Hmm, need a new pair of tires already!



<< Home