A coincidence?
I don't know whether it is a coincidence or what. After my little David was born, all the sudden I heard friends of mine are having their babies too. The interesting thing is they all have daughters. Lucky dude. By the time he's 18 he's gonna be spoilt of choice!Just received a picture of my long time friend's daughter, who is currently staying in Singapore. We met few days ago when he was in Penang visiting his parents. Of course, we exchanged ideas about how to take of our little creations. It seems so strange that two big fellas, who used to listen to Punk Rock musics and adored wierdos like Marilyn, Boy George, Steve Strange, Ultravox, Gary Numan and other punk rockers now talks to each other about what baby formulas should use and where to get the best price! I don't know about him. But for me, that whould be unimagineable 3 years ago!
Oh yeah, we both agree that Enfapro and Enfagrow in Malaysia are the cheapest in the region...;)
Don't laugh. Unless you don't intend to get married or have baby, your turn will come!



<< Home