Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Company

It pisses me off when I try to secure a big project for the company, and the rest of the team refuses to change just because it's new. The mindset has to be changed if the company wants to survive. They always criticise me for showing lack of interetest of the stuff they are doing.
I am not saying Chinaman way of approach is the wrong way. If this is not the right way of doing business, the company will not survive for this long. But they must realize that time has changed. People have different approaches. The customers are smarter and better educated. They are no longer Ah Beng or Ah Seng who knows nothing but just spend money. I am quite overwhelmed by their lack of knowledge of what market trend is and how other competitors survive in this cut throat business. Don't they really care? Don't tell me that they need a newbie like me to tell them what should and what shouldn't.
The mindset has to change. I have tried for the past four years and told them countless times. Yet they're keep on making the same old mistakes.
Tired? You bet I am. It's hopeless. If they don't wake up. I don't see the chance for the company to survive.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005