Terrible dream again
I went boozing with my highschool buddy after my little David went to bed. As usual, it was our time to rant and talk cocks. We left two hours later after four rounds of beer.
I woke up with pounding head and a terrible dream this morning. After few liters of water down the throat, I feel a little better now. Of course, tylenol or panadol will kill the hangover instantly but I don't want to become a habit to do it whenever I have this hangover thinggy.
Whatabout my terrible dream? It was quite terrible and it involved me and one of my closest friends. My friend kept asking why I was avoiding her. I tried to run away but she hold on to me and refused to let go.
I find the dream disturbing. My inner self is probably telling me that I have to resolve it, or else it will keep on haunting me. Maybe I should give her a call and get this settled once and for all.
I woke up with pounding head and a terrible dream this morning. After few liters of water down the throat, I feel a little better now. Of course, tylenol or panadol will kill the hangover instantly but I don't want to become a habit to do it whenever I have this hangover thinggy.
Whatabout my terrible dream? It was quite terrible and it involved me and one of my closest friends. My friend kept asking why I was avoiding her. I tried to run away but she hold on to me and refused to let go.
I find the dream disturbing. My inner self is probably telling me that I have to resolve it, or else it will keep on haunting me. Maybe I should give her a call and get this settled once and for all.



<< Home