Monday, August 29, 2005

Air Itam Dam


I went to the Air Itam Dam after my little David and his mom took their afternoon siesta. It was a drizzling day. I thought I would be the only one there sinc it started to rain. I was wrong. The car park at the dam was almost full!! I found myself lucky for finding a spot to stop there.
It was a nice walk. The surrounding was so peaceful and romantic. It would be an excellent spot to walk with loved ones, sharing thoughts and holding hands enjoying the view(not what you think lah pervert!). Funny though, it was the first time I visited this dam on foot. I am quite familiar with the dam since it is a gateway to the farmer trails that we use for our mountain biking activities.

Actually I was there to geocache. There are two caches. I found one but I failed to find another. Check the logs at geocaching.com and found that others also couldn't be able to find the one that I didn't manage to locate. But I did find a lot of pitcher plants at the spot! They are pretty, are they not?
Piece of advice for those who want to try this geochaching thinggy: wear hiking shoes. You will find them useful since they have wider footing and suitable for climbing over slippery surfaces. I got mine at Carrefour. For RM20.00 a pair they are sure worth every single sens I spend on.
Hmm, next week Penang State Park maybe???
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005