Monday, September 05, 2005

Geocaching in Air Itam Dam again

I went for a geocahching again yesterday. I need some sort of recovery exercise to re-tone my muscle anyway since I went for an epic ride a day before. Little David and his mom were having an afternoon nap. Not wanting to wasting my time sitting around and be a couch potato, I decided to go search for the last cache that I could locate two weeks ago. Before I went, I checked the geocaching website. Apparent the owner of this cache has had enough of complaints from those who search this cache he deicded to move it to a new location. Even the owner also did not maange to retrieve the original cache! With new information and the new hint provided by the owner on hand, I went ahead and started my search.
It was my lucky day. I found it very easily after I saw the hint. I took out the cache from the hiding place, and my first reaction was, "What a big pail!". It contained a CD, a mug, few coins, a log book and a pencil. I didn't take anything out but left my used tire pressure gage. Also left a note on the log book to show that I was there. There were quite a number of people on the trail. When I took out the cache and took picture of it, I got those curious stares from the passer-bys. I put it back after I finsihed the log book and went on to my walk. Of course, I did it when no one was watching from behind...;)
Oh yeah, there are pitcher plants all over the place!

Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005