Still in office but...
It's 3.42am.
I think I have had enough and decided to call it a day. The rest will have to leave for 7/8 hours later when my mind is clear again. The appointment with the customer will have to delay until next week then.
Look like I will have to further delay my plan of departure. The thought of making the trip via bus would have to scrap.
The project looks promising. That's why I am willing to put my effort on working out the qoutation. But it will also depend on the mode of payment. We can't afford back to back payment mode now as it involves close to 500 thousand ringgits worth of investment with a return of no more than 20%! The day of huge profit is over. We are in the cut throat kind of business now.
Ok enough of talking cock. I have to go back to have my well reserved rest and come back 7 hours later to conntinue my work again.
I think I have had enough and decided to call it a day. The rest will have to leave for 7/8 hours later when my mind is clear again. The appointment with the customer will have to delay until next week then.
Look like I will have to further delay my plan of departure. The thought of making the trip via bus would have to scrap.
The project looks promising. That's why I am willing to put my effort on working out the qoutation. But it will also depend on the mode of payment. We can't afford back to back payment mode now as it involves close to 500 thousand ringgits worth of investment with a return of no more than 20%! The day of huge profit is over. We are in the cut throat kind of business now.
Ok enough of talking cock. I have to go back to have my well reserved rest and come back 7 hours later to conntinue my work again.



<< Home