In office

It's 1.39am, and I am still in the office!
I have been busy for the last few days; visiting sites, studying the drawings, taking measurements, sourcing for raw materials, qouting prices and meeting with customer. This is a not so small project. It requires someone who knows how to handle project. I am not saying I am the best, but amongst them I am the only has experience in handling project before. Of course, there are conflicts amongst us since there will be totally new way of approach. I have not come out my ultimatum yet. But the time comes I am going to tell them either they let me lead or I leave everything to them and hope to god that it won't screw up. It's the my way or highway moment. I am expecting more conflicts down the road. Gosh, I am supposed to go down to KL 8 hours later. It looks like I will have to delay my departure to a later time! Just told my wife that I am going to be absence for the next few days since I would like to focus on this project. Of course she frowned. Screw her for that. This is more important. If I could make it, little David's will have a better chance of going to the Ivy Leagues. Speaking of which, she's my wife. It's pretty ok for me to screw her right?...:)



<< Home