Sunday, September 11, 2005

Burning the midnight oil


This is the third consecutive night tht I am staying at the office to work on the price and the material of the project that I will be bidding for. Finally I've got the cost working out. It is more than I have anticipated earlier. Instead of looking at a five hundred thousand ringgit project, I am now looking at the project that would be close to a million ringgits! Excited? I don't know. It's still early to say that I would definitely got the job. We are still in the stage of negotiation. We have not yet discussed with them on how are they going to make the payment. I have to be prepare for them to suggest a back to back payment mode(I deliver the goods first. They check, verify and if they are okay with the delivery, I will get my payment in full in 3 weeks time, ideally.). One thing for sure, if they insist on that mode of payment, there would be no way we could deliver as we are desperately need the working capital to do this.
I think I am going to call it a day now. I have to say sorry to little David that I won't be spending a night with him today as it is late now, and I am too tired to drive to Penang.
This is just a beginning. I am going to see myself spending sleepless nights in the office if I really win the project!
Now, where is my GPS, and where is the location of the next cache???

P.S: I was supposed to meet my geek friends in KL today and tomorrow. Well, I will have to say sorry to them. Next time then since they meet very often!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005