Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Project

I was told by that guy who asked me to do this project that instead of submitting the qoutation to him I should hand it to the main con. I sensed something fishy was going on. He didn't reveal much when I was told until I kept on probing later on. Apparently he found my T&C to be harsh to negotiate with them. Or maybe the main contractor is not a good paymaster.
Whatever the rason, I will still do as per request. Lets see what will come out after the submission.
Life ain't perfect, ain't it?

I also realized I have not touched my "mistresses" since I rode one of them to Lata Lembu waterfall. Just read the lastest PCC's newsletter. The Presidential ride will be in Novemeber. 60km of offroad fun huh? Hmm...Maybe time to fix my race machine but it cost an arm and a leg to fix the dredged bottom bracket(it's more expensive than getting my car properly tuned up)!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005