The Dengue Update
So far it's getting more serious. The death toll has already risen to 10 in Penang, and the infected areas is preading wider day by day. I am quite concerned for my friend and little David who are currently in Penang.
Speaking of little David, he has been sleeping early since he came back from the hospital. His mom is worried about his change of schedule. I think it's probably the medicine that he is taking, which could be sedative. Anyway, I am glad he's okay now.
No news from the project yet. The latest was the call that I made to them, which told me that they had yet come to the decision and already referred to their KL HQ. I was also told that I would hear from them again this week. Today is already Thursday. We only have two and the half months to complete the whole thing if we were awarded. I told my middleman that I would need to readjust the price if they come back at later dates.
I hate waiting, and I hate people being inefficient. It's wasting resources and time. I think it's the attitude of the society towards commitments. I call it Chinaman mentality, and it really drivesme crazy. That's why I always say I feel so trapped.
Lets see what happen. By Friday if I don't hear from them, I'll KIV this project.
Speaking of little David, he has been sleeping early since he came back from the hospital. His mom is worried about his change of schedule. I think it's probably the medicine that he is taking, which could be sedative. Anyway, I am glad he's okay now.
No news from the project yet. The latest was the call that I made to them, which told me that they had yet come to the decision and already referred to their KL HQ. I was also told that I would hear from them again this week. Today is already Thursday. We only have two and the half months to complete the whole thing if we were awarded. I told my middleman that I would need to readjust the price if they come back at later dates.
I hate waiting, and I hate people being inefficient. It's wasting resources and time. I think it's the attitude of the society towards commitments. I call it Chinaman mentality, and it really drivesme crazy. That's why I always say I feel so trapped.
Lets see what happen. By Friday if I don't hear from them, I'll KIV this project.



<< Home