Saturday, November 12, 2005

Katelin Wu

Picture of my good friend, Andy Wu's daugther, Katelin Wu. Born: 19th October 2005. Mother is an ex-air stewardess of China Airline, and her father is currently working in NY city as an accountant.
I knew Andy when I was at NYIT to do my BS. Andy Wu came to NYIT to do his MBA. I still remember how I met. He was talking to one of his fellow country men. I came out of the dominatory and was on my way to the library. I stopped to greet my friend. I passed him a Malboro Light cigarette. He accepted it. Since then we became friends! It was a winter time.
I have never met his wife. They had been together since he was in Taiwan. Another marathon relationship before marriage, I must say.
Anyway, another potential candidate for little David! Well, her mother is an air stewardess. I am sure she's gonna be a looker when she grows up!
Btw Andy, if you happen to read this. Welcome to the father's club. More to come. Wake twice a night to feed your princess is just a beginning. You will still have another 18 years to worry about!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005