My friends
Just spoke to one of my friends over telephone. I have not been getting in touch with him for some time. It's actually not very long but we haven't met since our last mountain bike outing two months ago.
He asked me if I were okay and how come he hadn't seen me joined the group for some time. I did not know how to answer him. Should I tell him that I am so broke that I even have to think twice for having a simple RM2 breakfast? Will he believe me? Mountain biking is an expensive sport. The tires that I am using for my bicycles are more expensive than my car's ones. You may find it hard to believe but it's true.
I was quite hesitate to tell him that. In fact, when I did he just laughed it off. It's quite ironic that he doesn't believe when I decide to tell him the truth. Maybe he refuses to accept it.
Anyhow, I am still trying to secure a job now. My wife's sis in law has submitted my resume to her uncle in England. Lets hope I will hear from her uncle soon!
He asked me if I were okay and how come he hadn't seen me joined the group for some time. I did not know how to answer him. Should I tell him that I am so broke that I even have to think twice for having a simple RM2 breakfast? Will he believe me? Mountain biking is an expensive sport. The tires that I am using for my bicycles are more expensive than my car's ones. You may find it hard to believe but it's true.
I was quite hesitate to tell him that. In fact, when I did he just laughed it off. It's quite ironic that he doesn't believe when I decide to tell him the truth. Maybe he refuses to accept it.
Anyhow, I am still trying to secure a job now. My wife's sis in law has submitted my resume to her uncle in England. Lets hope I will hear from her uncle soon!



<< Home