Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Penang Hill


It was my first time to hike up Penang hill in twenty years. Quite a refreshing hike. Since no one was willing to follow me, I decided to do it alone.
The trail has not changed much, except in some part that the trail has been altered for easier access.

Actually I like to do things alone. I don't have to wait for others, and I can have my own schedule. In fact, I feel uneasy in the crowd. That's why I find myself at ease in the lab or do something on computer because I am in my own world. People used to say cycling is a loner's sport since cyclists do not need to have partner in order to enjoy the sport. I agree.

Why do I miss my life in US so much? Because there was the only place that I can be just myself and not to care about others. In US, you live alone and you die alone. Sad? Not really. It's okay for me!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005