Monday, November 21, 2005

Dell Inspiron 6000



No it's not my laptop. I can't afford it right now at my present state of financial status. Maybe 5 years when I was still working. I would pay cash to buy it.

It comes with XP and MS Office 2003 Professional loaded. And also comes with Wifi and bluetooth enabled. Pretty nifty machine for working professionals.

It was my long hair's god sister's. Maybe she knows I always having a peep on her precious asset(hers a D cup. Make my nose bleeding when she walks around the house with loose fit T-shirt and no bra's on!), so she asked if I could help her solved some problems on the computer. In return she would let me have a full view and a touch of her things....;) Yeah in my wet dream maybe!

Anyway, after a few phone calls to my friends and later the Dell support, I realized that it doesn't need the activation key to get the pre-loaded software running. Someone has an itchy hand to key in the wrong activation key. I was told by Dell guy that I would have to perform system restore to go back to its original state. Meaning: all the extra softwares that I helped her to install, i.e. AVG antivirus program, Wifi setup etc will have to be redone again.

Called her to inform her of the bad news. Told her also I didn't do anything yet until she had her email and other work file back up, I'll do it for her after she has done so in her room. *ahem*

Dream on, dream on!!!

P.S: Someone told me that those who got breast fed when they were small would have special interest to boobs. Is that true? Hmm....
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005