Monday, December 05, 2005

RICE

It was the last day of Rice in operation last night. The Rice Cafe, the pub that mu wife has been running for the last 7 years decided to call it day.

I did not know what to say to my wife. Give her a hug and said it was okay to let it go? Or said I am sorry because I couldn't help her to salvage the pub as I was in a financial deep shit? My heart sank when I saw my wife gave her pub a last deep stare to the front door.

She's a brave and strong woman. She knows when to let it go. I can only hope that I will give her an easier life. I haven't told her about the job offer yet. AS long as I don't see the employment letter whatever the interviewer is promising is merely a promise. Just send them a reply as today is the due date to submit my decision. I am waiting for their reply now.

Rest in peace, RiCE!
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005