My wife's new cafe premise
These are the pictures of the new premise. A beach front motel that run by the old couple. She's thinking maybe she will take over the motel if the business at the cafe were good. I could see potential there to become a popular B&B for backpackers since there are not many beach front budget motels in Penang.
Oh yes, the one that I went for an interview last year called me again just now. It is for the second interview. My lunch partner told me that they could be interviewing me for a post of department head. Department head, me?? Wow, that's the hat that's too big to fit onto my head man. Anyway, the interview is tommorow. If what she said were true, I am going to ask for more than what I initially requested. A fat traffic allowance maybe? Or a 5 figure montly salary? Haha, dream on!
Rice Gen2 ;). Dun pray pray. Beach front one!

The Bar Counter

Chairs and Tables at the back of the stage.
Oh yes, the one that I went for an interview last year called me again just now. It is for the second interview. My lunch partner told me that they could be interviewing me for a post of department head. Department head, me?? Wow, that's the hat that's too big to fit onto my head man. Anyway, the interview is tommorow. If what she said were true, I am going to ask for more than what I initially requested. A fat traffic allowance maybe? Or a 5 figure montly salary? Haha, dream on!
Rice Gen2 ;). Dun pray pray. Beach front one!

The Bar Counter

Chairs and Tables at the back of the stage.



<< Home