Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A Picture


This picture was taken on the Christmas with his new found friend at his mom's new premise. He was sure having fun with all the attention surrounding him.
My wife decided to move to her Rice Cafe to a new premise after seeing her business keeping on declining at the old venue. After securing loans from her friends and her god mother, she managed to secure the present premise. It's located at the Sri Pantai Motel, a beach front motel just behind the Chinese Swimming Club. She is planning to take over the motel too if her husband(that's me) or his family supports her financially.
I really am sorry for her. She doesn't deserve the hardships that she is experiencing now. Same does little David. Her husband and his father is as useless as a brain dead zombie. I can't support her or comfort when she needs me the most. I can't give her the life that I was supposed to. I feel so useless. With that puny allowance, I can't even buy David a decent dress or toy to play around. Am I desparate? Of course I am. We both love him very much. It's not fair for him to live in this shit. It's not fair!
My lunch partner just told me that the person who interviewed me is resigning. Look like my hunch is correct. It's too good to be true. I will have to keep on looking again. Intel is having a job fair next week. I think I am going to give it a try.
Speaking of which, I going to make sure that lil David will not follow his father's mistakes. He will be free to choose the life he wants to live. As long as he's not into gay thing(bisexual ok lah(he must be the one who jabs lah) but no homo lah), I am going to make sure of that.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005