Tuesday, February 07, 2006

CNY and Sam Poh Footprint Temple


Well, what have I been doing during the CNY? Sleeping, cleaning my bikes, hiking and tending to Lil David. These are the stuffs that I was doing for the last one week. Boring? You bet. But do cleaning my bikes and hiking exciting? Of course! Actually I went geocaching too, just in case if you wonder. Went to search for two and couldn't find them. The sites have been muggled, that's the technical term to say that they have been disturbed....:)
It is just out of the blue I decided to do some research on Sam Poh Footprint temple in Penang. I bet none of us have been there before. Just imagine it is just an hour drive away, and we have not found time to pay it a visit. Ok I admit I want to plant a cache there. Why not? It also helps to promote it in a way!

Read on the following links, I mean the Sam Poh Footprint Temple not my newfound interest on GPS(you mortals will find it difficult to understand anyway), and you will find it interesting.
http://www.tourismpenang.gov.my/article.cfm?id=39
http://www.penang.ws/penang-attractions/sampohkong.htm
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005