"You're Hired!"

It's quite ironic. After I have tried so hard to get myself a corporate job, and when it finally comes I became heistated to accept it! It happened so quick. It was only one day after I went for an interview, and they called me up to see if I were interesed. Though it is not the one I am really looking for, at least the salary I will get helps me to resolve the financial problem that I am facing. I have so many debts to settle, and I really need it to pay them.
The offered salary is only RM500 more than what I got from Solectron. But like I say, it should be a relief. I have not answered them yet since they wanted me to report to work right away and offer to pay for any penalty that the presence job may incur(of course, I will be bonded for certain period of time if they do). I don't like to be bonded so I ask them to give me one week to think about it. Adaptive Micro System has not called back. I prefer to go to that job since I can be my own boss.
The loved one was quite happy when she heard about it although the amount was not what she had in mind. I wasn't happy with that too since if I stay with Solectron I would be getting close to 6k a month now(assume that I don't get promotions).
Anyway, current issue now is how to tell the old folks about that. I don't think they know about it. Anyhow, I still have four more days to tell them. Let's see what happen. By hook or by crooks they have to know anyway. Their response is gonna be drastic, that's for sure.
Happy to be back to the corporate world finally? I don't know. I really don't know!



<< Home