Saturday, June 17, 2006

The job in China

I went to see that guy again before he left for China this morning. He kept on assure me that I would get the job, and he would help to secure it. To be frank, I am less enthusiastic than him for going there to work. It is a mess over there. I am handling their case over here now, and I know quite well how messy it is. I told him the same thing that I told his colleague over the telephone last week: the package has to be very good, or I would not consider.
But on the other hand, I am under pressure to get a job that pays better. Goh's cafe is going to be taken over by the tenant(long story). That means I am going to be the sole bread winner. Life sucks? You bet!
Oh yeah, and a good friend of mine told me that his younger brother just quit his job at the same company and currently in Penang now. So I called his younger brother up and found out that he couldn't stand the way they manage people over there. I don't know. For the sake of USD6k a month, I think I can make do with that!
Lets see what happen. It definitely is not going to be the best job in the world. But for the sake of little David, I don't think I have any choice.
Last Layout Update: 4:24 PM 9/21/2005